Ready for a feast without the fuss? If the thought of peeling potatoes and basting turkeys isn’t your idea of holiday fun, the Mount Dora area has got you covered with a platter of dining spots open for Thanksgiving. Don’t delay on making reservations!
1. 1921 Mount Dora A culinary gem steeped in history, 1921 pairs modern flair with traditional Thanksgiving offerings. It’s where elegance meets a turkey leg, and trust me, you’ll want to RSVP to this party!
2. Lakeside Inn Reserve your spot at the Lakeside Inn and indulge in a sumptuous Four-Course Feast that’s sure to make your holiday special.
3. Magical Meat Boutique This Thanksgiving, why not add a little British flair to your feast? Magical Meat Boutique invites you to “Come and get stuffed!” with their special holiday carvery.
4. The Crazy Gator If you’re looking for a side of fun with your cranberry sauce, The Crazy Gator serves up a holiday with a casual vibe and a menu to match. No frills, just good food, and good times.
5. Hwy 441 Diner Dial back to a simpler time with a side of nostalgia at this diner that promises a hearty holiday meal without the hours in the kitchen.
6. The Rose Plantation Fancy a Thanksgiving in an elegant, century-old home? The Rose Plantation offers an Americana-style feast that’ll make you thankful for stretchy pants.
7. Mission Inn Indulge in a lavish spread of all your festive favorites, complemented by an endless flow of sparkling house champagne and mimosas to add a bubbly touch to your celebrations.
From the historic to the quirky, each of these Mount Dora delights offers something special this Thanksgiving. So, why stress over a hot stove when you can be toasting to good health and great food at any of these fine establishments?
Thanksgiving Dinner for Those in Need
If you’re looking to spread some cheer by donating or volunteering, or if you’re seeking a helping hand this season, here’s your go-to list of local havens where kindness is the currency.