Black Bear Reserve is a beautiful golf course community just 9 miles to Downtown Eustis and 10 miles to Downtown Mount Dora. The community was established in 1997 and homes are still being built. Homes are priced between the mid $200’s to the mid $500’s. The lots in this community are a minimum of 1/3 of an acre with many as large as an acre. Buyers love the large homes as well. Some as large as 4100 square feet. This deed-restricted community is well established and very well maintained. A Publix shopping plaza with restaurants and amenities is located just 2 miles away. Check below for a current list of Black Bear Reserve Homes for Sale.
Community Amenities Include:
- High-Speed Internet
- Championship Golf Course
- Fishing Lakes with Docks
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Playground Black Bear Golf Club is one of the most challenging courses in the Eustis area. The championship par 72, 18 hole course extends over 7,000 yards. The public course is independently owned and offers a pro shop, driving range, and restaurant with a full bar. The Bear’s Den Restaurant and Bar offer indoor or outdoor seating. The country club is very active and regularly has live music, tournaments, and leagues. Check the Facebook page for upcoming events.
Homes for Sale and Pending Sales
Vacant Land for Sale in Black Bear Reserve
Black Bear Reserve Real Estate Information
- Homes are priced between $255k and $465k
- Number of homes in Black Bear Reserve: 359
- Homes Built: 1997 to Current
- Location: 10 miles to Downtown Mount Dora
- Black Bear Golf Club Information
- Black Bear Reserve HOA Information